Donnerstag, 6. Mai 2010

Retribution

I pray to God for retribution,to make all wrongs right.In lucid dreams i
wander,always pondering the mysterious ways of God.
In the midst of suffering we always call onto him.
His omnipotent wisdom surrounds all things.
I am ready to forgive,but never to forget.
Some days i am so full of rage and envy,
I know it is a sin,it nauseates me and
it is merciless,puts me in a deep state
of melancholy.It drains me mentally.
I feel like a martyr when it comes to Love...
I want to stay optimistic,but often i sabotage it??
I reflect on my past far to often,
Why did he forsake me so??
I am but a ghost in the past,Back then
i got a glimpse of Gods grace
and it filled my soul with infinite Love,
all along he knew i would fail but in that moment
i felt true divinity enrapture my whole being.
I believe that he gave me this glimpse of pure Love
and Grace because he knew i was going to have a
downfall like never before and i needed his
enlightenment within me to resuscitate me...
Now i must relish in the present,the here and now,
I will no longer scowl when i walk,i shall hold my head
up high,God does truly want me here and what ever
my destiny may be...I need to be here with my daughter
She is very Sacred to me.She is my Lilly Rose
forever to Love...I must outwit the darkness and
come into the Light... by:Dana Kathryn Barnett-




2 Kommentare:

Assassin X hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.
Dana Barnett hat gesagt…

Thanks sweets!! Love you @~-)--- :) :) :)